Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I had a really great weekend.

A few friends and I had a mini reunion here in Goldthwaite. (pretty photo by Tamara)


Man, what a blast. It was nice just getting out of College Station. The Hill Country is so beautiful.

Yet even better than getting out of town was seeing my sweet Lubbock friends Tamara and Robin. They live so far away. It's hard to get together.

You know, I have really great friends. They're the kind you can both talk goof with and discuss important stuff. Looking back I can see how our friendship has grown. And as we've grown together, we've also grown in Christ. We encourage each other and tell each other what's up. I think that's so cool.


I laughed so much this weekend. We played this hide and go seek/tag game on bales of hay, jumped on the bridge and attempted to do lunges all the way across.