I am 25.
You may call me that, if you'd like.
Before you can call me 26, there are a few things I'd like to see happen...
A list, actually.
I've put a lot of thought into this.
Here we go.
1. run a real stinkin' marathon.
2. buy an extra set of bed sheets
3. make a photo calendar
4. create a sewing station
5. move iTunes over from old computer to new computer
6. organize said iTunes
7. organize my writing clips in both print and digital formats
8. clean out the garage (it hasn't gotten that bad, but I don't want it to, either)
9. create a crafting area (that's the stuff in boxes in the garage)
10. decorate for Christmas
11. hike up to Machu Picchu
12 be able to do 10 pull ups
13. make one room in the house homey
14. play in every park in CS
15. empty my inbox
16. learn that everything has its place
17. cook with recipes more
18. get my lawn (somewhat) back under control
19. become a better writer
20. paint house
That's my list of things I'd like to accomplish by 26.
Most are not written in proper goal format. They are vague and untrackable... but I like the list anyway.