Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving was last week. That's a good spot to start, because on Tuesday, I was very thankful for Chris.

I had a loooong day. I was sick and Thanksgiving/Bonfire traffic was getting my goat. When I got home, he had gussied up the house, taken some boxes to the donation drop-off spot, had flowers sitting on the kitchen table and smell good candles smelling good. And, the grill was smoking some chicken.




It was a really nice way to be welcomed home.

Then, we did this:




Put up the Christmas tree, sang songs and snuggled Sally. :-) HO HO HO! We're full of Christmas spirit!

Now, abrupt ending... here are some Thanksgiving photos.

















2 comments:

Brittney said...

awe! yea for Chris. Yea for family... and YEA for Christmas :)

tamara said...

i'm glad you had a terrific thanksgiving :)

i want to meet sally.

strange i know, but i'm slowly starting to like pets...

love you!